Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New AUGI ATP Courses for ABS Block Based and Parametric Parts

Kelly Swa has recently Started his own ABS - Revit Systems Blog. Check it out here.

Bucking the Systems

Now, the really cool thing is that Kelly is teaching an online AUGI class on parametric parts this August. I highly suggest you sign up for this one, because I can't think of something more complex to learn on your own.

The same link below will allow you to sign up for my class in September on creating block-based parts. It will be a spin of what I taught at AU last year with a lot more detail and different parts added.

AUGI Training Program (ATP)

It's all free thanks to the fine folks at AUGI. If you are not a member this should be more than reason enough to join up.

Good luck, and I hope to see you in class.

No comments: